External Housing Insulation
For most of us, conventional kinds of wall insulation will work. But in some cases, you may need to try something different if these ways don’t work. Thankfully, there are plenty of other ways to achieve the same goal. External wall insulation can be applied to the outer walls of a home to contain lost heat. Whilst it is generally a more complicated and expensive method of insulating, over time, all forms of insulation will make their money back.
Some facts about external wall insulation
- Can add to the aesthetic and value of your property
- Can reduce annual heating bills by as much as 25%
- Protects building structure, prevents deterioration and helps with condensation problems.
- The costs of insulation are going to be much higher than, say, cavity wall or loft insulation.
- In the long term external wall insulation works out better than other forms.
Why should I get external wall insulation?
You make think that you are not able to take advantage of insulation on your house but that’s probably not true. You don’t need to suffer the full brunt of the cold of Winter. Whilst the process is generally more experience, over time the money will be made back. And for quality of life and health purposes, it’s usually a better bet.