Internal Wall Insulation
There are various ways insulate your home. One of the most popular methods is internal wall insulation. There is a great number of homes that have cavity walls and they are the main basis of this process. This is done from inside the home and for the purpose of saving energy and money. To get a better understanding, let’s have a look at some key points of internal wall insulation:
Features and Benefits
- Most homes built after 1920 have cavity walls in the UK.
- There are over 19 million homes with cavity walls.
- Cavity wall insulation tends to be easier than other methods.
- Cavity wall insulation is cheaper and less invasive, and will recoup money more quickly, often less than 5 years.
- Even internal solid wall insulation tends to be cheaper than external.
Why should I get internal wall insulation?
To begin with, it’s usually a very sound investment, recouping money within the fairly short term-but guaranteed over a longer course of time. It’s also going to make your home warmer which can be invaluable in the winter. There are so many houses without cavity wall insulation so there’s every chance you don’t have it.